Throughout the Covid-19 pandemic, we have monitored regional Covid-19 data and followed the guidance of our partners at TriHealth, as well as public health and government officials, to implement mitigation protocols that provide a safe and comfortable environment for the enjoyment of live music.
The CDC offers recommendations for individuals to consider based upon current levels of community spread. We will continue to provide disposable masks for audience members who wish to use them.
We encourage you to read the following detailed information to prepare you for your concert experience with us. Thank you for your flexibility and understanding as we navigate this pandemic together.
Before You Arrive
- Please self-assess your health before leaving home. If you have a fever, are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, or have recently been exposed to someone with COVID-19, please stay home and contact us at email@example.com or 513.381.3300.
- Children ages 6 and older are welcome at VAE concerts. All children, regardless of age, must be able to stay in their assigned seat and remain fully masked for the duration of the performance.
- Bring only minimal personal items with you to expedite safety screenings. Coat check will not be available. View a list of all prohibited items.
Your Concert Experience
Here’s what to expect at a VAE performance:
- Performances are being sold at full capacity.
- Audience members no longer have to show proof of vaccination or negative test for entry, and masks are optional. We will have disposable masks available for audience members who wish to use them.
- Music Hall: Light concessions and drinks are currently available. Outside beverages are not allowed inside the building.
- Sanitization stations have been placed throughout the venues and doors will be propped open to limit contact with high-touch surfaces. Increased cleaning and sanitization of public spaces and high-touch surfaces is taking place before, during and after each event.
- To reduce physical contact between audiences and staff, we are asking ticket holders to use print-at-home or digital tickets that are emailed at time of purchase (Will Call and Mail are still available upon request).
- We are committed to the health, safety and peace of mind of our audiences. If you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 or feel uncomfortable attending, please stay home and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 513.381.3300 for ticket options. We are happy to provide a solution that works best for you, including the option to exchange or donate your tickets.
- All performances are being sold at full capacity. By purchasing a ticket and attending the performance, you are acknowledging the risks of attending a live performance and certify that you are not experiencing COVID-19 symptoms or have been exposed to someone with COVID-19.
- If you’ve reviewed our health & safety policies and do not wish to comply with the current protocols we have in place, please contact our Box Office prior to your scheduled performance(s) to discuss options for flexible exchanges. We are not able to offer exchanges or refunds on past performances.