We’re excited to welcome you back! While we were not able to be together throughout the pandemic, the Vocal Arts Ensemble is thrilled to welcome audiences again according to the most up-to-date data and advice provided by medical professionals at TriHealth and in partnership with Cincinnati Arts Association which manages our performance venues. We remain committed to monitoring and adjusting plans as conditions warrant. Thank you for playing your part to keep each other safe, and your flexibility and understanding as we continue to adapt to ever-changing circumstances.
Our current health and safety protocols are below. Please take a moment to review them before your performance, and let us know if you have any questions or concerns: 513.381.3300 | email@example.com
IMPORTANT: All musicians, guest artists, staff and audiences are required to provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination or negative COVID test results (a corresponding photo ID will be required for individuals 18 years of age and older) and wear a mask at all times for all VAE performances. This policy was made in cooperation with Cincinnati Arts Association (CAA) which operates Music Hall and the Aronoff Center for the Arts.
Before You Arrive
- Please self-assess your health before leaving home. If you have a fever, are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, or have recently been exposed to someone with COVID-19, please stay home and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 513.381.3300.
- All ticketholders ages 12 and above are required to show proof of completed COVID vaccination or negative test results and accompanying ID (ages 18 and above) for entry into all events at Music Hall and the Aronoff Center for the Arts.
Please bring your completed physical vaccination card, photo of your completed card or digital vaccination record. A corresponding photo ID will be required for individuals 18 years of age and older.
- Unvaccinated individuals ages 12 and above will be required to provide proof of a negative COVID PCR test taken within 72 hours of entry to the building or a rapid antigen test administered within 24 hours of entry. Proof of a negative test may be in digital form, such as a dated picture of a negative COVID test result.
- Ticketholders under the age of 12 do not have vaccination or test result requirements.
- Remember to bring your mask! Masks are required at all times (except when actively consuming food/beverage in designated areas), even when seated for the performance, regardless of vaccination or testing status until further notice.
- Children ages 6 and older are welcome at VAE concerts. All children, regardless of age, must be able to stay in their assigned seat and remain fully masked for the duration of the performance.
- Bring only minimal personal items with you to expedite safety screenings. Coat check will not be available. View a list of all prohibited items.
- Please review additional safety information from the Cincinnati Arts Association on their venue safety page. Contact us in advance with any questions or concerns about your ability to abide by any of the policies outlined on this page.
Your Concert Experience
Here’s what to expect at a VAE performance:
- Performances are being sold at full capacity.
- When entering the venue, restrooms and other public spaces, please practice social distancing and avoid congregating with other audience members.
- The auditorium doors will be open and you may be asked to go directly to your seat. Programs can be accessed digitally through a scannable QR code at the auditorium doors. Physical programs will also be available.
- Music Hall: Light concessions and drinks are currently available one hour prior to concerts. Only bottled water is allowed inside Wilks Studio and masks must be worn at all times if not actively consuming water. Outside beverages are not allowed inside the building.
- Sanitization stations have been placed throughout the venues and doors will be propped open to limit contact with high-touch surfaces. Increased cleaning and sanitization of public spaces and high-touch surfaces is taking place before, during and after each event.
- To reduce physical contact between audiences and staff, we are asking ticket holders to use print-at-home or digital tickets that are emailed at time of purchase (Will Call and Mail are still available upon request).
- We are committed to the health, safety and peace of mind of our audiences. If you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 within the past 14 days or feel uncomfortable attending, please stay home and contact us at email@example.com or 513.381.3300 for ticket options. We are happy to provide a solution that works best for you, including the option to exchange, donate or return your tickets.
- If you’ve reviewed our health & safety policies and do not wish to comply with the current protocols we have in place, please contact our Box Office prior to your scheduled performance(s) to discuss options for flexible exchanges and returns. We are not able to offer exchanges or refunds on past performances.